Amzon accidentally posted the details and pics of Draksiders III before launch.You will have a new character, Fury! in Darksiders III , Here we have all the details about Mis Fury.
- Play as FURY – a mage who must rely on her whip and magic to restore the balance between good and evil on Earth!
- Harness FURY’s magic to unleash her various forms – each granting her access to new weapons, moves and traversal abilities
- Explore an open-ended, living, free-form game world in which FURY moves back and forth between environments to uncover secrets while advancing the story
- Defeat the Seven Deadly Sins and their servants who range from mystical creatures to degenerated beings
- Darksiders signature art style – expansive post-apocalyptic environments that take the player from the heights of heaven to the depths of hell, dilapidated by war and decay and overrun by nature
We don’t have any confirmed launch date of Darksiders III . Darksiders III will be available on PS4, Xbox One and PC .
EVGA officially announces that ,they are working on a HYBRID Edition of Geforce GTX-1080Ti .It will be the first GTX1080Ti card from EVGA with Hybrid cooling solution . This card is actually based on their GTX-1080Ti SuperClocked2 which comes with slightly modified PCB of 6+8pin power phase desig.
Well according to EVGA,
“Coming soon – EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC2 HYBRID. It’s HYBRID done right with EVGA iCX Technology combined with EVGA HYBRID Cooling. Stay tuned for more information in the coming days!”
A Big Disappiontment or just fake leak ,what do you think Gamers…?
We all know, soon AMD is going to launch its Vega Graphics cards. Few days back you might heard a rumor of Vega’s bad performance at 1080p Resolution against Nvidia’s flagship cards. Now another rumor is out ,and this time its a leaked screen shot of TimeSpy 3DMark benchmarks. The RX-Vega with HBM2 Vram was barely able to beat Nvidia’s Geforce GTX1070. AMD’s RX-Vega card along with an AMD’s Ryzen 1800X processor Scored 5950 points. While Nvidia’s GTX-1070 ,GTX-1080 and GTX-1080Ti are sitting at 5703, 6709 and 8312 points respectively.
We have two possibilities, 1st its is a fake Screen shot, 2nd these benchmarks comes out from a bad optimized drivers, But still we have to wait for the actual performance results.
Few days back, Acer announces the Triton 700 gaming Laptop. They said the laptop will come with Nvidia’s GTX10xx graphics card, but they did not mention the GPU. While this laptop was able to hit 17,000 of 3DMark 11 points with an Intel Core i7 -7700HQ. According to the Tech Report notes the Triton 700 is just 19mm thick and this slim-smart Triton is wining over GTX1070 3DMark 11 benchmarks. You need at-least 23mm thick laptop to fit a GTX1070 card. The NotebookCheck reported the Triton 700 features a GTX1080 Max-Q GPU and Nvidia is planning to announce it at Computex 2017. While its just a rumor, we don’t have any proof or official Data about this Unreleased Chip. The Triton 700 will cost you around $3000.