Finally ASUS Unleashed its first Geforce GTX1080Ti with Hybrid cooling solution. Most of you would be familiar with ASUS ROG POSEIDON Series graphics cards packed with water and air cooling solution at the same time.
According to ASUS,
‘Liquid cooling has evolved to the point where it is not only about delivering superior cooling performance, but also adding personalized style to gaming systems. The ROG Poseidon graphics card delivers on both fronts. With next-gen DirectCU H20 hybrid cooling and Patented Wing-Blade 0dB Fans that let users choose between air and liquid cooling, the ROG Poseidon combines superb performance with convenient flexibility. When it comes to aesthetics, ASUS Aura Sync and a unique, infinite-reflection design provides stunning RGB lighting effects, allowing users to build a gaming system that truly outshines the competition.’
ASUS ROG POISEDON GTX 1080 Ti features:
- Next-gen DirectCU H2O hybrid cooling for complete flexibility for either air or liquid cooling.
- Standard G1/4-Inch Terminal Block design lets users easily plumb a custom water loop using a variety of fittings.
- Patented Wing-Blade IP5X-Certified Fans for maximum airflow and longer fan lifespan.
- ASUS Fanconnect II provides hybrid-controlled system fan headers for optimal system cooling.
- ASUS Aura RGB lighting with an infinite-reflection design.
- ASUS Aura Sync RGB synchronization enables a gaming system personalization.